You want your shop to be running at its peak performance and to achieve that, you have to ensure that your shop has all the necessary auto body tools. An auto body shop that functions properly excels at putting in the effort, conducting auto mechanic training and has the right toolsets to perform the task. Today, we will be discussing 5 essential auto body tools that you must have in your auto body shop:
- Your auto body shop should be equipped with an air compressor. A powerful and high-quality air compressor that is capable of handling maximum workload for a longer period of time will make your tasks that much easier.
- You would definitely want a spray gun in your auto body shop. It is understandable that you are going to doing a lot of paint jobs and you never want the spray gun to give up on you when you’re diligently painting an auto body. If your budget allows, invest in a high-quality spray gun so that it last for years.
- Invest in high-quality, dual-action sanders to save up on time and effort. However, dual-action sanders are often expensive but worth the investment.
- A slide hammer or a stud welder is another important tool to invest your money in to solve the dents and panel repair issues.
- There are going to have to fix some panels and bring them back in shape. To address panel problems, you will have to invest in high-quality auto body hammer and dolly set. Since auto body hammer and dolly sets last for a long time, hence, investing in high-quality hammer and dolly sets are a great choice.